[il-talk] Apple's Accessability Emoji

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:44:34 UTC 2018

That sounds like a very disgusting Emoji. I cannot stand those short pains
like that because they are very dangerous. And I'm very glad that somebody
is going to get in contact with apple and thank you for doing that Kelly.
And I don't know why they did not consult the nfb. That always discuss me
when we're not consulted first because we know the truth and we know what's
best for blind people. I don't know why the ACB is always contacted because
we have it all. They don't need to be calling the ACB on anything. The nfb
as far as I'm concerned is the official blindness organization. And we know
what's right we know what's best we speak for ourselves. We don't hide
behind these organizations that don't speak up for us because we speak for
us not a bunch of institutionalized bureaucrats. But thank you Kelly and I
hope that they can get rid of that awful emoji and sit down and consult
with us because we'll tell them the truth. And we'll show them about how
Independence is and what it stands for and why it is we do what we

Robert Hansen

hansen.robert70 at gmail.com