[il-talk] Next Book for LIFE Group Braille Reading.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 12:48:47 UTC 2018

Helllo everyone.
It’s Spring.  New beginnings.    So, why not start a new book with us on our LIFE Group call with us.    You can help your Braille reading get faster as we read every week, and have homework by reading a certain number of pages during the week.
So join us, and order your book soon.
Below you will find the info on our next book that we will start in a few weeks.     More info to follow.
Linda

All through the night BR11744
Clark,MaryHiggins. 1 volume.

Mystery and Detective Stories
Bestsellers

It has been seven years since Sondra Lewis left her newborn baby in front of
a church; simultaneously Lenny Centino was stealing a chalice from it. Now
as amateur sleuth Alvirah Meehan tries to help the church's priest and nuns
save their afterschool haven, she uncovers a connection between those events
and a child at the center. Bestseller.
Download All through the night