[il-talk] NFBI State Board Meeting April 11, 2018 7 pm

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 20:33:31 UTC 2018

Hello all,

There will be an NFBI state board meeting on April 11, 2018 at 7 pm. All are
welcome to call in. The call in number is (641)-715-3273, and the code is
6324 or NFBI. An agenda will be forthcoming.

But, we will be discussing a number of things, including national convention
and our 50th anniversary state convention.

Remember if you wish to attend national convention and need financial
assistance, please consider applying for a Jernigan Scholarship or Chappell
Dennis assistance. Letters for the Jernigan Scholarship are do to me by
March 31, 2018. Please consult the March Braille Monitor for the
instructions. The forms for Chappell Dennis assistance is due to me by May
1, 2018. The form can be found at www.nfbofIllinois.org
<http://www.nfbofIllinois.org> .

Thank you.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more about the National Federation of the Blind Of Illinois,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.