[il-talk] remember the chicago chapter on april 11

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Mar 29 21:58:45 UTC 2018

remember the Chicago Chapter on April 11. Why April 11? Well, that is
the day we all can experience the gustatory delights of Beggars Pizza
where they lay it on thick. You can get pizza, you can get pasta, you
can eat burgers and you can drink beer. You must pay for it of course,
but before you lament too much, please realize that not all is lost.
For it has been decreed that on that day, 20% of your total bill
excluding tax and gratuity will go to the Chicago Chapter of NFBI. So
come one and all, be ready to bag some burgers, pound down some pizza
and delight in drinks while you benefit the Chicago Chapter. If you
wish for a copy of the flyer, please let me know. Otherwise, I will
have flyers available on the day of the event.