[il-talk] FW: questions regarding service animals

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Fri May 11 00:49:01 UTC 2018

Dear all,

FYI. We are not getting a definitive answer from our alderman as to the plan
for the animals in the airport ordinance. I believe that we should all take
this into account when we consider contributions and casting our vote.
Despite numerous requests for an opportunity to speak with our city counsil
we cannot get a meeting or a definitive anser. This remains an issue hanging
over our heads. I plan to suggest to the Chicago Chapter that we approach
the media in June. Courtney, thanks for your time but the blind community
deserves either a meeting  or an anser. Apparently we are not a big enough
constituency to warrant either one.

Patti Chang Esq.

Treasurer

(773) 307-6440

 <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/> www.nfbofillinois.org

Find us on twitter: “NFBI”

Search for “National Federation of the Blind of Illinois” on facebook.