[il-talk] FW: On Line Letters to Congress

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 01:03:47 UTC 2018

 Thank you, Ed, for the link for posting these letters to congress.  Yesterday I signed my name to the letters to Congress.  I hope you have fine results when you and the National Association of Blind Merchants go to Washington., DC.    On Wednesday, May 9, 2018, 7:08:20 PM CDT, Edward Birmingham via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 The National Association of Blind Merchants are going to Washington DC on May 21-22nd.  We are discussing several issues that may affect our livelihood as blind entrepreneurs.  I am asking once again for your continued support.  Please click on the link below to send members of Congress from Illinois a letter explaining the issues that affect Randolph Sheppard.

This will take no more than 5 to 10 minutes of your time to fill out and submit.  Anyone can go on line and support us, so please share this through any means possible.

As always, we appreciate all of your continued support concerning the Randolph Sheppard.
Subject: Fwd: On Line Letters to Congress

Subject: On Line Letters to Congress

We are updated and ready to go.  Here is the link: https://nfb.constituentvoice.net/alert/us-nabm_online_letter_to_congress_commercialization/message/congress/write

I will get something out.