[il-talk] CTA ADA Advisory Public Announcements

Melissa Fuller mcf1125 at msn.com
Tue Sep 25 20:47:49 UTC 2018

Greetings All,

For those of you who have not had an opportunity to visit CTA's website regarding the new public announcement policy and procedures, I have attached a document detailing this information.  If you are unable to access this document, I have also provided information on how you can access it on their website.

The next ADA Advisory Meeting is Tuesday, October 9, 2018 from 1pm-4pm at CTA Headquarters, 567 W Lake St, Chicago, IL  60661

 Let me know if you have any questions.

Please note that this policy can also be found on CTA’s Website, transitchicago.com. Click on “Accessibility” on the top right side of the page. Go to the last box which is for the ADA Advisory Committee and click on that box. Then go to Meeting Times and at the end of that paragraph there is a link to the Public Comment policy. Also you have a copy as was included with materials all Committee members received prior to the April 9, 2018 meeting.

Melissa Fuller
Vice Chair
CTA ADA Advisory Committee
(312) 848-8937