[il-talk] FW: Help AFB save the memory of Helen Keller - an American treasure!

ray153056 at gmail.com ray153056 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 03:10:02 UTC 2018

Hello All:

Please read the below message and join me in helping finish the Helen Keller archive to preserve the memory of this American treasure.  Helen Keller accomplished so much at a time before ADA before Section 508 and other things.  I’ve personally made a donation to this effort, I hope you will as well.

Ray Campbell

 <mailto:Ray153056 at gmail.com> Ray153056 at gmail.com

Blog: farmers-boy.livejournal.com

Twitter: @packerbackerray