[il-talk] Beggars Pizza April 10th

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 01:03:42 UTC 2019

This year I'm looking forward to coming down to Beggars and having myself a
couple of slices. The district is off because it's report card day that
day. So I don't have any work schedule. I'm assuming it starts around 11 or
11:30 and runs till closing. I'll be down there sometime in the early
afternoon. And I will bring my money and have myself a couple of nice big
scrumptious slices of pizza and a Coke or something like that. So it'll be
good to go down there and support a good cause and have a nice couple of
slices of pizza.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com