[il-talk] LIFE Group Braille Reading. Sunday, April 21 h2019

Debbie Pittman debbiepittman99 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 02:16:49 UTC 2019

Hello,

I’m sending this message out for Linda.  We will not be having LIFE group tomorrow due to
 Easter Sunday.  We finished our last book and will be starting our next book, “In Plaine Sight” by C. J. Box.  It is a rider mystery.  Since no one has their books yet, it will more than likely be a couple of weeks before we start.  All are welcome to join us.  The book number is BR22238.

Debbie P.

Sent from my iPhone