[il-talk] National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Chicago Chapter, next Meeting

Steve Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:59:31 UTC 2019

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Chicago Chapter, next Meeting

When? Saturday, April 13

Where? Exchequer Restaurant and Pub, 226 South Wabash, Chicago

We will consider many important items:

Kim Lindel, of Progress Center South, will discuss issues surrounding
Medicare and Medicaid.

We will discuss recent developments in federal and state legislation.

We also will look forward to our upcoming National Convention in Las Vegas.

We will hold our annual elections for all officers and Board Members.

Finally, we will have Committee Reports, Old and New Business.

Cordially,

Steve Hastalis

Chicago Chapter President

Home Phone:  773-508-5307; Cell:  773-848-5307; e-mail;
steve.hastalis at gmail.com