[il-talk] Information number?

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 02:15:33 UTC 2019

I don't know of any of those anymore. I think now that a lot of people have
cell phones at least in my opinion leave all kind of switch to Google or
something like that. I don't know what phone numbers do Quest. I don't even
know if you can call 411 anymore or if you can if it works. I wonder if
calling 0 for an operator does anything the? I haven't thought of that
stuff in years.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com