[il-talk] Information number?

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 13 03:01:42 UTC 2019

Linda,

I don't think you necessarily need something like tell me. If the weather is
what you are looking for, use NewsLine. Once youcall in, press 2 from the
main menu. Then press 1 for the weather. There are usually ten articles
associated with it. The first is the forcast for the current days. The
second is projected hour by hour temperature readings for the current day.
The next seven articles are for successive days. Finally the last article is
for indeces. Hope this helps.