[IL-Talk] FW: Blackhawk Chapter Saturday's meeting

rgardner4 at gmail.com rgardner4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 16:14:15 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone

I guess I sent out my meeting notice just a little too soon. See the message below from chapter president, Patrick Olson, sent out 5 hours later which gives some detailed info.

This is sent out again by me since I think I have more people on my list than Patrick’s, and those people won’t have seen his email.

Bob