[IL-Talk] Next book for LIFE Group Braille Reading.

iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 17 22:57:12 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

We are closing in on finishing  our current book, and will be starting a new
one in a couple to 3 weeks.

So, if you would like to join us and brush up on your braille, the new book
info is below.

The  Fifteenthh Affair;  By, James Patterson. BR 21510

Four bodies are found in a Luxury Hotel. The first is a man who checked in
under a false name.  Two are in a room next door, full of surveillance
equipment.  And, the fourth is a house maid who saw too much.  Detective
Lindsy Boxer is sent in to investigate and hunt down  an allusive and
dangerous suspect.

Sounds like a great Mystery novel.  So, hope you can join us!

Sincerely,

Linda