[IL-Talk] FW: Next book for LIFE Group Braille Reading.

iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 23 15:12:31 UTC 2019

Hello all,
Just a friendly reminder that we will be starting a new book for LIFE Group
Braille Reading soon.
There is info below about the book.  Don't forget to order yours from the
National Library Service or download it from BARD if you have a Braille
Note.
I hope you will be able to join us.
Sincerely,
Linda