[IL-Talk] The 2019 National Convention

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 09:18:37 UTC 2019

Good morning Federation

I wanted to say that I'm glad that I  went to the  2019  convention this
year in Las Vegas. I hadn't been to a National Convention in  who knows
maybe over 20 years.  I really found the experience to be beneficial to me
and I learned a lot.  And I got to see people that I hadn't seen in a long
long long long time.  I learned a lot from the sessions. I got to as many
of the division seminars as I could.  Sessions in the seminars were
beneficial to me.  I found that getting  outside of myself and visiting
another city and a huge enormous Hotel improve confidence in me.  I found
that  I benefited by  the trip just because it felt good for me.  And so I
encourage anyone that hasn't been to a National Convention a long time or
never to go to one. Also for those of you that  are on this list  come to a
chapter meeting.  Coming to a chapter meeting will benefit you  because you
will  gain information  about what's going on out in the world. What you
can contribute  how you can learn to speak up and make our organization
stronger.  So once again I'm really glad that I went to the convention this
year. people.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com