[IL-Talk] The 2019 National Convention

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 11:02:28 UTC 2019

Dear Robert,
I am glad that the national convention was a great experience for you. I
want to add that the state convention can serve a similar purpose. There is
a chance to meet other people across our state, not just those in your
chapter. It is an opportunity to challenge oneself, and get out of your
daily routine. The convention has great speakers as well. This year's state
convention is in Springfield from October 18-20. I hope to see all of you
there.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.
President,
773-991-8050