[IL-Talk] Technology center at library

Debbie Pittman debbiepittman99 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 22:22:46 UTC 2019

Hello All:

As some of you know since Chicago no longer has a talkingbook center.  However, we do have a technology center which allows us to go and use the equipment at the library.  This includes the use of their Braille embossed.  There are three.  It was brought to my attention that now all three embossed are not working and their tech people have been extremely show in repairing anything.  I learned that Maggie Clemons is the Deputy director who is supposed to be over the department that is responsible for equipment repair.  I learned that her number is 312-747-4020 and calls to her office to encourage the repair of the equipment might help.  Any equipment that benefits us is greatly appreciated and much needed.  So if you would make a call to her office it would be appreciated by those like myself who utilize that equipment.

Thanks so much.

Debbie Pittman

Sent from my iPhone