[IL-Talk] FW: a couple Xmas Auction items

Jemal Powell derek2872 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 17:39:31 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone,, I have 3 nice auction items for your bidding pleasure.
First if you have special someone who likes earrings, we got the item for
you, thanks to the kind folks at Vansitma's jewlers in homewood IL two
silver ear rings have been donated for your bidding pleasure.  Item number
two, If your are looking for the best Tacos and sandwiches in the Chicago
land region, Please bid on a gift Card courtesy of Lassens tap located at
2131 west 183rd street in Homewood Illinois. This fine place is with
walking distance of the Homewood metra electric station and the Homewood
Amtrak station.  It's also accessible by three pace routes that stop right
in frond of it"s door. Pace routes 356 eastbound Harvey Tinely Park, Pace
route 359 southbound 95th, south Kedzie  Homewood and route 372 Homewood
Chicago Heights.  Finally If you need a travel lesson  with  a meal
included   then I will be offering my services for  bid.
.  Marry Christmas and happy holidays. Jemal Powell