[il-talk] Chicago Chapter Fundraising Committee

Steve Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:35:23 UTC 2019

Hello, Chicago Chapter Federationists:

Several Federationists have called for a meeting of our Fundraising
Committee.  I therefore propose that we meet by telephone Tuesday evening,
February 5, at 7 PM.

We have had considerable discussion of proposed fundraising events,
including:  Zanie's Comedy Club, Baker Square, Beggars Pizza and White Sox.
We will discuss these and possibly other proposals to sustain our
activities.

This would take place after Washington Seminar and before our Chicago
Chapter Meeting of Saturday, February 9.  Please call Free Conference, at
641 715-3273, and use code chicago, 244-2246.

Let's go build the Federation!

Cordially,

Steve Hastaliss, Chicago Chapter President Home Phone: 773 508-5307, Cell
Phone: 773.848.5307, E-mail: steve.hastalis at gmail.com