[IL-Talk] Psa's

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 18:18:24 UTC 2019

Good afternoon Federation people. It's what's my great pleasure that
finally after about five months of pastoring the person that's responsible
for putting the PSAs into the automation system at the wizard is finally
doing it. I can't believe it and it's about time! I sent those over back in
May to be added in and now he's finally agreed to do it. So I guess this
person just needs to be reminded a bunch of times. And I guess when you
have a volunteer staff they get a little lazy times. And you just have to
keep bugging them and putting the heat on them. So effective tonight they
should be loaded into the system. Nothing about us without us!

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70@ gmail.com