[IL-Talk] Psa's

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 18:39:45 UTC 2019

Great job Robert.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.
President,
773-991-8050
Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,
Go to www.nfbofillinois.org

-----Original Message-----
From: IL-Talk <il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Robert Hansen via
IL-Talk
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 1:18 PM
To: nfb il talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org>; Iabs talk <iabs-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Robert Hansen <hansen.robert70 at gmail.com>
Subject: [IL-Talk] Psa's

Good afternoon Federation people. It's what's my great pleasure that finally
after about five months of pastoring the person that's responsible for
putting the PSAs into the automation system at the wizard is finally doing
it. I can't believe it and it's about time! I sent those over back in May to
be added in and now he's finally agreed to do it. So I guess this person
just needs to be reminded a bunch of times. And I guess when you have a
volunteer staff they get a little lazy times. And you just have to keep
bugging them and putting the heat on them. So effective tonight they should
be loaded into the system. Nothing about us without us!

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70@ gmail.com