[IL-Talk] Movie Audio Description

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 2 16:59:39 UTC 2019

Last weekend when we went to the AMC, the audio description only played out of one year. I wasn't sure if it was a headphone issue or a device issue. It could be that all the devices are different. Overall, I have never had that happen where I've gotten the sound output and the audio description at the same time. And, I didn't know that they were three clicks on the switch. I'll have to check that out next time I go. And, as for the manager not believing you, is there someway that you could show her or come in to show her at a separate time? You have no control over whether someone believes you were not, but you could turn it into a positive by setting up an appointment with her and maybe showing her what's going on. Tell her that you're willing to work together with her to solve the issue. Hth
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division