[IL-Talk] Pizza Social at our State Convention

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:12:23 UTC 2019

Greetings federation family,

In a little more than four weeks we will re-unite in Springfield for our state convention.

In our usual fashion, the At Large chapter will host a pizza social for all members of the affiliate who are interested in attending. We will have pizza, soda, fellowship and federation fun for the low cost of $10per person. Please RSVP to me off list as soon as possible.

This year, Libby Houston of the At Large chapter and Kira O'Bradovich of the Chicago chapter have graciously agreed to host the social in my absence and I know that a good time will be had by all who attend. The time is 5pm and the place is to be announced at convention.

Please keep an eye out for more details and tell your friends who do not have e-mail about the fun to come.

Best,

Marilyn Green
President, At Large chapter