[IL-Talk] Great convention

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 06:38:50 UTC 2020

Patrick,
It was great seeing you at convention. Thank you for these comments. If we're doing another convention virtually or any other event virtually, the planners  will look into these ideas. I think we found out what was going on when people were being asked to unmute at least in part. There is always room for improvement.