[IL-Talk] Next diversity and inclusion committee meeting reminder.

Sara Luna sol.sky.luna at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 00:36:14 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,
 The diversity and inclusion committee will be having our next meeting tomorrow, Thursday, October 8 at 7 PM.
Looking forward to speaking with everyone then.

Peace
Sara

  NFB OF ILLINOIS, DENISE AVANT, PRESIDENT is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic, diversity and inclusion.

Time, Oct 8, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time
(US and Canada.)

Join zoom meeting.
https://zoom.us/j/4276313127?pwd=YkVXelNLWVQrK0FpWTk4SUJnZWFDZz09

Meeting ID: 427 631 3127

We will be using the regular affiliate passcode, feel free to reach out to me if you need the passcode.

One tap mobile.
+13126266799,,4276313127#,,,,,,0#,,6324#
(US Chicago.