[IL-Talk] I am Registered

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Thu Oct 8 15:17:36 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I have registered for the convention. I would like to pay my membership dues
to the Chicago and at large chapters and include the cost of the talent
show. I would also like to include s small donation. I wish I could give
more but I am unemployed. I will make the payment as soon as I can get some
glitches worked out with Zelle. The app is not letting me add a payee either
by typing with a Braille display, or by direct typing on the phone screen.
This may be an iOS 14 issue. If it would be more convenient I could complete
the transaction over the phone with Patti, or send a check to her home
address. I would like to get this taken care of as soon as possible. If
someone has a better idea of how to complete the Zelle transaction, let me
know.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the convention even though it will be
virtual.

Thanks,

Dan