[IL-Talk] WinterAuction Meeting of the Chicago Chapter Sales Committee

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 17:45:06 UTC 2020

I am good with 7:00 p.m. if that is what you are proposing. We should use
zoom. It is easier to manage participants. Let me know if you need me to set
up the meeting for you and send out the invitation.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
773-307-6440
www.nfbofillinois.org