[IL-Talk] please call Jonathan Williams Cook County Board of Elections

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 29 21:33:36 UTC 2020

Dear Suburban Cook County Residents:

We are meeting resistance when it comes to our right to vote by mail with
complete independence. I am asking that everyone in Suburban Cook county who
sees this communique to call Jonathan Williams from the Suburban Cook County
board of elections. I have spoken to him twice and he has offered various
suggestions of resistance each time. He needs to understand that those who
are blind have as much of a right to a secret ballot whether it be by mail,
via early voting or voting on Election day as anyone else.

Finally, I would suggest that if you do not reach him the first time, keep
trying and keep leaving messages. Let's fill his voicemail so that he might
understand that this is a serious matter.

His direct line is 312-603-0987.

Please do this tomorrow and Thursday. If he does not see things our way
after Thursday, we need to communicate with our respective congressional
reps about this matter.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President