[IL-Talk] Fwd: [NABS-L] NABS Nuggets Recipe Submission REMINDER!

ellen bartelt embartelt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 10:11:14 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Logan Stenzel via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 11:56:49 -0400
Subject: [NABS-L] NABS Nuggets Recipe Submission REMINDER!
To: NABS-L at nfbnet.org
Cc: Logan Stenzel <stenzellogan at gmail.com>

Hey all,

I don't know about everyone else, but I am always hungry, and I could
really go for some NABS Nuggets right about now. That's why I need your
help. The Fundraising Committee and Diversity and Inclusion Committee need
recipe submissions for our cookbook! We are aiming to show off the
authentic culinary creations of our membership. So if you have a recipe you
want to share, submit it to the following form:
https://forms.gle/F3fGbHsP2FUWqGoY8. Don't stress too much over what recipe
you submit; if it is something you enjoy, submit it! If you have any
questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to me at
stenzellogan at gmail.com.

Sincerely,

Logan Stenzel

NABS Fundraising Committee Cochair