[IL-Talk] FW: Justice Department Moves to Intervene in Disability Discrimination Suit Against City of Chicago Regarding Pedestrians with Visual Disabilities - U.S. DOJ - April 8, 2021

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Sun Apr 11 16:47:01 UTC 2021

Greetings federationists,

I am compelled to speak out regarding a post to our list on last
evening regarding the DOJ and its involvement in the case regarding
audio pedestrian signals in Chicago.

I would first like to remind anyone who subscribes to our list that it
is a public forum for people to share information that is relevant in
the realm of blindness. This is not a forum to pursue a personal
attack on any person or organization.

The information that was initially shared regarding the case was
intended for information purposes and I am disappointed that someone
has used our open forum for an unintended purpose.

Please contact me at president at nfbofillinois.org if you have questions
or concerns about the use of our e-mail lists or any other public
forms used by our affiliate.

Sincerely,

--
Marilyn Green, President