[IL-Talk] Chicago read-a-thon information on the web and downloadable - please help us ask for gifts

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 19:37:51 UTC 2021

               Dear all,

We need help to ask our friends and family for gifts. We have made it easy. You can use the link below to direct people to our read-a-thon page which has all the relevant information, or you can visit the page and download the information to attach to emails you send out. Not everyone will be reading but everyone can ask for help. We use funds to send people to educate congress, to advocate, to spread our message, to help people attend conventions and seminars and much more. Please do your part.

Here is the direct link:

https://www.nfbofillinois.org/chicago-chapter-read-a-thon