[IL-Talk] Library E-Reader list.

Chang, Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:49:49 UTC 2021

I think we know that Illinois was not selected, but we are trying to let
them know there is a demand for the readers so that the program goes forward
and we want them to start identifying people who want the readers. Please
keep calling and ask to go on the waiting list. Get the name of the person
you spoke with and let Denise or Michal know offlist that you called and
what you were told. If we just check the web we don't show the demand is
there or push them to prepare a waiting list.
Thanks so much.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, 2nd Vice President
773-307-6440
Pronouns: she, her, hers
www.nfbofillinois.org