[IL-Talk] Library E-Reader list.

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 22:47:49 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
Thanks to those of you who have reached out to the Illinois Talking Book
Library. Please remember to ask if you can put your name on a waiting list
for when the Braille e-reader becomes available.
Finally, please send your responses to myself or Michal Nowicki so as not to
clutter the list.
Thank you.

Denise Avant, ESQ
1st Vice President