[IL-Talk] Board Meeting.

Brian Sumner colaboy1965 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 20:15:27 UTC 2021

Hi everyone. I won’t be able to attend tonight’s meeting due to some relatives visiting me and my family before they go home. We had a Chapter Meeting this past Monday and had a guest speaker Jennifer Lyman a Nurse educater from Vanda Pharmicuticals and talked about 24-7 that some Blind people have and I would recommend that you and  the Chicago Chapter have her as a speaker at a future date. She is from
Chicago but her number is based out of Washington D.C. 203-875-4714. Thank
You for your understanding.

Sent from my iPhone