[IL-Talk] read-a-thon

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Tue Apr 20 11:28:25 UTC 2021

Dear Chicago Chapter Members,

We will be having a read-a-thon to raise much needed funding. Every
year since I first became a member of this chapter, (1977), the Chicago
Chapter has given substantial contributions to NFB National funds. In
order to keep up this tredition, participation is needed by all Chicago
Chapter members in our upcoming read-a-thon, taking place on May 1.

You may read, you may contribute financially to benefit contributions
on behalf of someone who is reading, or you may try to reach family and
friends through your social media accounts.

A flyer meant to be used on social media can be found on our website,
www.nfbofillinois.org.

If you choose to participate as a reader, you may use any format in
order to read, including print, braille, or audio reading. So come one,
come all, and make Chicago proud of what we can do to help the
federation nationally.

This event will be scheduled on Zoom from 1:00-4:00 PM on Saturday, May
1. Zoom information will be sent in an upcoming post.

Thank you all for your help in making this fundraiser a success.