[IL-Talk] H.R. 431, Access Technology Affordability Act

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:47:27 UTC 2021

Hello all,

We have a quick update to Washington Seminar 2021. We're off to a great
start toward getting H.R. 431 passed. We have 41 co-sponsors in the House
and 11 in the Senate.

Illinois has four co-sponsors on H.R. 431, the Access Technology
Affordability Act. They are: Rep. Krishnamoorthi, Raja [D-IL-8], Rep. Rush,
Bobby L. [D-IL-1], Rep. Schneider, Bradley Scott [D-IL-10] and Rep.
Underwood, Lauren [D-IL-14]

If you live in any of these districts, please reach out and say thank you.
If you're representative has yet to sign on, please write or call and urge
his/her support of H.R. 431, the Access Technology Affordability Act.

You can reach out to myself or Dustin Cather for the contact information of
your representative. Dustin's email address is cather.dustin at gmail.com
<mailto:cather.dustin at gmail.com>  and I am at davant1958 at gmail.com
<mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com> .

Thanks.