[IL-Talk] 2021 state convention door prizes

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Wed Sep 8 12:31:10 UTC 2021

Greetings Federation Family,

It is almost time for our 53rd annual state convention. We will gather
to conduct the business of our
organization and
re-energize for the future.

Your door prize committee wants to enhance your enjoyment of
convention with cash donations. You can mail  your check donations to
Michal Nowicki at 5128 N. Oak Park Ave. Chicago, Illinois 60656. You can
also Zell your donation to treasurer at nfbofillinois.org.

Please let the door prize committee know if you want your donation
broken up in more, than one door prize.

Your door prize committee and your fellow federationists appreciate
your kind attention to this email and your kind donations to our state
convention.

With love hope and determination,
--
Marilyn Green, President