[IL-Talk] Chappell Dennis application-Reminder

president at nfbofillinois.org president at nfbofillinois.org
Mon Aug 29 10:51:52 UTC 2022

Greetings fellow federationists,

I am looking forward to our state convention at the Chicago Marriott
Naperville Hotel in Naperville, October 28-30. Please begin to think about
registering for the convention and making your hotel reservation. Call
630-505-4900 to make your hotel reservation and tell them that you are with
the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois. The convention
registration form is live for pre-registration. Visit
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nfbofillinois.org%2Fconvention
%2Fregistration&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw26aFvLgDUQk2Zniv8aujPi>
www.nfbofillinois.org/convention/registration <
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nfbofillinois.org%2Fconvention
%2Fregistration&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw26aFvLgDUQk2Zniv8aujPi>
http://www.nfbofillinois.org/convention/registration> . The form can also be
accessed directly from
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nfbofillinois.org%2Fconvention
&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1GGfIAOkaJOgpafoodwNe2>
www.nfbofillinois.org/convention. Please take special notice to the
registration deadlines.

If you need financial assistance to attend the convention or know someone
who needs assistance, Chappell Dennis funding is available. Visit
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nfbofillinois.org&sa=D&sntz=1&
usg=AOvVaw0Fgx6sBIM0O3yK49BHK1M5> www.nfbofillinois.org to download the
application and submit it via e-mail to
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/awvms5ock4a3/?&cs=wh&v=b&to=president@nf
bofillinois.org> president at nfbofillinois.org by the deadline. The deadline
for applications is Thursday, September 1 at 11:59pm.

I am looking forward to an awesome state convention as we continue to work
together to live the lives that we want.

With gratitude,

Marilyn Green, President

312-343-8396

president at nfbofillinois.org <mailto:president at nfbofillinois.org>

www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>

Live the life you want!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.s