[IL-Talk] Chicago Chapter Hybrid Board Meeting and General Meeting, September 10

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:27:43 UTC 2022

Good morning Everyone:

The next Chicago chapter hybrid meeting will be on September 10 at 1:00 PM.
An agenda will follow as we get closer to the meeting.

There will also be a hybrid chapter board meeting at 11:30 AM the same day.
For those of you attending in person, the meetings are at the Exchequer
Restaurant and Pub, 226 S. Wabash Ave.

If you are wishing to join by Zoom, the Zoom information is below. However
you attend, we look forward to seeing you.

Topic: Chicago Chapter Board Meeting and Chapter Meeting

Time: Sep 10, 2021 11:30 AM Central Time (US and Canada)- Chapter board
Meeting

1:00 PM CT - Chapter meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)