[IL-Talk] Fwd: [NABS-L] Don't forget to register for NABS Winter Seminar, zooming ever closer

ellen bartelt embartelt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:23:14 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mausam Mehta via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:30:43 -0500
Subject: [NABS-L] Don't forget to register for NABS Winter Seminar,
zooming ever closer
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Mausam Mehta <mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com>

Hey students!
Bumping a reminder to register for the NABS Winter  Seminar!
While we are again saddened to go virtual, we cannot wait to gather
during the 2022 Washington Seminar. We hope you will join us on
Monday, Feb 7 at 10:00 AM Eastern! Find the description of this
exciting event and registration info below.

Students, educators, young professionals, and curious minds: kick off
this year’s Washington Seminar by Joining NABS for our annual winter
seminar! No matter where you are tuning in from, you won’t want to
miss this opportunity to connect with blind students from across the
country, learn from successful blind professionals, hear about
scholarships and internships, and prepare for your upcoming
Congressional meetings.
Register using the link below:

 https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJclfu2rrjIoHdMChOafVBV6GUmQXenvqqEU

Hope to see you there!

Mausam Mehta
1st Vice President | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org