[IL-Talk] Meetings with Senators Durbin and Duckworth

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 12:44:45 UTC 2022

Good Morning Fellow Federationists,

The Washington Seminar team has meetings with staffers from Senator Durbin's
office and Senator Duckworth's office. The meeting with the staffer from
Senator Durbin's office is Tuesday, February 8 at 2 PM. The meeting with
Senator Duckworth's office is Wednesday, February 9 at 1:00 PM. Both times
Chicago.

If you can, please join as a guest. Our senators represent all Illinois
citizens. The teams assigned to these meetings will discuss the issues. If
you want to know about the issues for which we are seeking their support,
you can find them at nfb.org.

The Zoom information for both meetings is

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09>
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org