[IL-Talk] Please assist me by providing a convention connection quote or two

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 16:18:26 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Please send a quick quote to me about the convention connections you made
with people at one of our state or national conventions. I need these for an
upcoming newsletter. Just as an example, you might say something like, "I
was introduced to ___ who then helped me get my first job." Or "It was
amazing to be around so many people who understood what I was going
through."

They don't need to be polished just real.

Just tell me in one or two sentences what you got out of convention
connections you made. Thanks so much for your help. Sending offline is
probably best. You can send to: pattischang at gmail.com.

Patti Chang

2nd Vice President

https://www.nfbofillinois.org <https://www.nfbofillinois.org/>