[IL-Talk] FW: [NFB-Seniors] reminder: this month's senior call

rgardner4 at gmail.com rgardner4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 01:49:22 UTC 2022

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Seniors <nfb-seniors-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Judy Sanders
via NFB-Seniors
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2022 5:18 PM
To: nfb-seniors at nfbnet.org
Cc: Judy Sanders <jsanders.nfb at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFB-Seniors] reminder: this month's senior call

Here's your reminder! Our monthly senior call is tomorrow! See below.

Attention, everyone!

Spread the word. The NFB Senior Division Presents:

Ann Cunningham, world-renowned artist and instructor in tactile art.

Ms. Cunningham will share with us how we can continue to appreciate art
without using our vision. She wants this to be an interactive discussion.

WHEN: Tuesday, February 22

TIME: 4 P.M. Eastern time; 3 p.m. central time; 2 p.m. mountain time; and 1
p.m. pacific time

This call is entered using Free Conference Call. There are no long distance
charges unless your phone normally is charged for all long distance.

Call information

Phone: 716-427-1410

Access code: 759633#

If you have questions, Call Judy Sanders at 612-375-1625 or e-mail

Jsanders.nfb at comcast.net <mailto:Jsanders.nfb at comcast.net>

Judy Sanders

Acting President

National Federation of the Blind