[IL-Talk] audio description

Vanessa Bromir vanessa at lccil.org
Thu Jan 13 15:46:28 UTC 2022

If you let Management know, they will look into it and probably Purchase new Headset's. Additionally, they will probably give you some Vouchers. Sorry you endured this. It's always frustrating.
Thanks for sharing

Vanessa Bromir
Blind Services Advocate
Lake County Center for Independent Living   (Serving Lake and McHenry Counties)
377 N Seymour Avenue
Mundelein, IL 60060
847-949-4440 x 225
847-949-4445 fax
www.lccil.org

The information in, or documents attached to, this e-mail contain confidential information. The information is the property of the sender and intended only for use by the individual or entity named above. The recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing the contents of the information to another party. If you are neither the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure of contents in any manner is strictly prohibited. Please notify Vanessa Bromir at Lake County Center for Independent Living by calling 847-949-4440 immediately if you received this information in error.