[IL-Talk] Next Chicago Chapter Board Meeting, march 12, 11:00 AM

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 15:00:50 UTC 2022

Hello All,

We will have our quarterly Chicago Chapter meeting on March 12, 2022 at
11:00 AM. All are welcome to attend. This meeting will be virtual as the
March chapter meeting was canceled. We will resume our hybrid monthly
chapter meeting on April 9 at 1 PM. Please remember to pay your dues as we
will have chapter elections in April.

The Zoom information is below:

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Topic: Chicago Chapter Board Meeting

Time: Mar 12, 2022 11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org