[IL-Talk] Michael's first solo and ensemble contest Michael in Cello, Leslie on p...

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 17:30:19 UTC 2022

Hi everyone. I want to thank you all for your kind words and compliments. Michael did really knock it out of the park. The next time he plays this piece is in May and he will be playing in front of a much bigger audience. I also hope the Midwest student seminar was a smashing success. thanks again.
Leslie

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division
Vice President of National Federation of the Blind of Illinois At Large Chapter