[IL-Talk] Washington Seminar 2023

president at nfbofillinois.org president at nfbofillinois.org
Fri Nov 11 12:58:08 UTC 2022

Greetings fellow federationists,

It is that time of year again to hear the tapping of long white canes
throughout the halls of Congress. As you heard in President Riccobono's
presidential release, our national office is planning for an in-person
Washington Seminar in 2023. The Great Gathering is scheduled on Monday,
January 30 and we will have our hill appointments Tuesday, January
31-Thursday, February 2, 2023.

If you are interested in meeting with our Congressional representatives in
order to advocate for the rights of blind people or know someone who is,
visit www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org>  and download and
complete the Chappell-Dennis form and submit it to
president at nfbofillinois.org <mailto:president at nfbofillinois.org> , no later
than 11:59pm on Monday, December 5.

Feel free to reach out to myself at president at nfbofillinois.org
<mailto:president at nfbofillinois.org>  or 312-343-8396. You can also contact
your federal legislation co-chairs, Denise Avant, davant1958 at gmail.com
<mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>  or Dustin Cather, cather.dustin at gmail.com
<mailto:cather.dustin at gmail.com> .

I look forward to another great Washington Seminar as we work together to
move legislation that will improve the lives of blind residents of Illinois.

Marilyn Green, President

312-343-8396

 <mailto:president at nfbofillinois.org> president at nfbofillinois.org

 <http://www.nfbofillinois.org> www.nfbofillinois.org

Live the life you want!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.