[IL-Talk] Washington Seminar 2023

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Mon Nov 21 10:52:43 UTC 2022

Good morning fellow federationists,

As we enter the holiday season and you begin to share with family and
friends, remember the fun times that you can have advocating for our
rights at Washington Seminar 2023. We are preparing for an in-person
event in our nation's capitol. the Great Gathering is Monday, January
30, 2023 and we will have hill appointments Tuesday, January
31-Thursday, February 2, 2023.

If you are interested in learning how we advocate for our rights with
our federal legislators or have been before and want to feel the
empowerment that comes from Washington Seminar, complete the form
found at www.nfbofillinois.org. Select the tab for Washington seminar
and complete the form and submit it to president at nfbofillinois.org no
later than 11:59pm on Monday, December 5. If you need assistance with
completing the application please e-mail president at nfbofillinois.org
or call 312-343-8396. You can also contact your federal legislation
co-chairs, Denise Avant, davant1958 at gmail.com or Dustin Cather,
cather.dustin at gmail.com to learn more about Washington Seminar 2023.

--
Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396
president at nfbofillinois.org
www.nfbofillinois.org
Live the life you want!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the
nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live
the lives they want.